At Red Robin, we're not your typical burger restaurant. Our fans love us for our quirky personality, and the way we add an unexpected wink of fun to whatever we do. If you have a magnetic personality, contagious energy and are interested in working in an environment where anything is possible, come join our team!
Now Hiring Part Time:
In this role you will act as a Brand ambassador delivering timely family friendly Guest service in both commercial and residential settings, consistent with the Company’s B.U.R.G.E.R values. You will also handle cash and credit cards sales transactions accurately and produces an outstanding Guest experience.
- Safe driving within the assigned restaurant delivery area
- Absolute observance of all traffic laws, regulations and requirements
- Demonstrates a great sense of direction and navigational skills including map reading
- Ensures quality and accuracy when packing and inspecting food and drinks orders for delivery
- Operates and participates effectively in an upbeat team environment
- Able to precisely handle money, make change, process credit card sales transactions and accurately reconcile with Manager at the end of each shift
- Inputs telephone and direct Guest orders into Red Robin’s systems correctly
- Explains menu items and terms and offers appropriate recommendations to Guests
- Upholds Company safety and sanitation standards by maintaining a clean work station in the restaurant
- Constantly adheres to schedule and is on time for shifts
- Maintains a high degree of pace and intensity for extended period of time
- Position requires driving, sitting, bending, reaching, stooping, climbing, walking, repetitive motions, cognitive skills, lifting/carrying up to 50 lbs, standing and moving throughout the entire shift
- Far and night vision required for driving
- Must adhere to Company dress code and appearance policy
- On occasion may perform light sweeping and mopping, light prepping of food (per food prep recipes in Red Robin recipe book), emptying trash cans and taking out garbage; light stocking
- Other duties as may be assigned by supervisor
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid state driver’s license with an acceptable motor vehicle record
- Have a reliable vehicle and proof of auto insurance
- Energetic, friendly attitude and exceptional Guest service skills required
- Must be able to perform basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
- Must demonstrate cash management skills
- Previous delivery experience preferred
As a Team Member at Red Robin, you'll enjoy:
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Fast Paced Surroundings
- Opportunities to Build a Career
- A Great Place to Make Friends
- Referral bonuses for bringing new members to our team
- Red Robin Food Discounts
- Awesome discounts on great things like Computers, Cell Phone Plans, Event Tickets (Concerts, Sports, Events, etc...) & more!
Our core B.U.R.G.E.R. values ensure that guests & team members alike are better for being here.
BOTTOMLESS FUN - Our guests love coming here because we do too!
• Our playful spirit gets mixed into everything we do.
UNWAVERING INTEGRITY- do the right thing, no matter what.
• Our word is a 100% guarantee we will deliver. Even when it’s tough or no one is looking.
RELENTLESS FOCUS ON IMPROVEMENT - We are always striving to be better.
• We constantly seek knowledge and innovation to keep things popping!
GENUINE SPIRIT OF SERVICE - We go above and beyond to meet our guests needs.
• Unbridled hospitality and personal connections are in our DNA.
EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE - Remarkable people make us better.
• We honor our Team Members by caring for, developing and rewarding them.
RECOGNIZED BURGER AUTHORITY - Nobody does burgers as well as we do, nobody.
• We are the gold standard in taste, quality, presentation and innovation.
Red Robin is an equal opportunity and e-verify employer, committed to a diverse workforce. Red Robin independent franchisees each hire their own employees and establish their own terms and conditions of employment, which may differ from those described.
RedRobin (RRGB) is a well established, full service restaurant concept that has growth opportunities for team members in a casual dining environment. At Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews you can grow your career with us. This Driver will run orders using their car to deliver food within the local area.