• Minimum of 3 years underwriting experience in a Commercial P & C environment.
• Minimum of 1 Education underwriting experience.
Preferred experience and credentials:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred; or comparable industry experience.
• Prior experience underwriting education market preferred
• E&S experience, a plus
• CPCU or IIA certifications, desired.
• Ability to convey clear, concise information to others, using verbal or other appropriate communication techniques.
• Superior negotiation skills.
GuideOne Insurance was founded upon two key philosophies that endure to this day: a commitment to social responsibility, and a dedication to serving customers in select niche markets.
At GuideOne Insurance, we believe that our people are our greatest asset. We encourage our employees to work towards common goals and succeed together. GuideOne is a recognized expert in providing Commercial Lines insurance and financial services to:
Churches and Houses of Worship
Nursing Homes and Assisted Living Organizations
Schools and Higher Education Institutions
Rich Benefits Package:
• 401K includes up to 3% match and 4% discretionary for a total of up to 7% at 100%
• Generous time off program including; vacation, volunteer time off and paid holidays
• Wellness incentives of up to $500 a year
• Free Basic Life & AD&D
• Free short –term and long-term disability
• Educational assistance program
• 3 different medical plans options to meet individual needs, including dental and vision
• Company sponsored community volunteer opportunities
No immigration sponsorship is offered for this position
This Company Participates in E-Verify
Background Check Required