- In Person Interviews -
from 8am - 11am or 2pm - 5pm
at our Stockton restaurant:
5202 Pacific Ave in Stockton
To schedule a face-to-face interview with one of our representatives, start the
process today by clicking the apply button and sending your resume.
The GM is responsible for total operations of a single Red Robin restaurant including all aspects of profit and loss, hiring and training of both management and hourly team, daily execution of safety/sanitation, quality food preparation and guest service. Responsible for cleanliness, repair and maintenance of the building and equipment. The GM is responsible for these areas whether on or off the premises. Responsible for communicating and administering all company policies and procedures.
Skills and Attributes
- Strong leadership and teaching skills
- Excellent interpersonal communications and presentation skills
- Ability to positively influence and manage through others
- Self motivated individual with the ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to work well and partner with others in a very team oriented environment