Based out of our Home Office in Greenwood Village, CO, the Financial Analyst – Business Analytics is responsible for analysis, forecasting, and financial modeling in support of our Marketing, Operations and Supply Chain functions. As a key partner to the Menu & Marketing Team, this position will serve as the finance point of contact for traffic driving initiatives, menu optimization and the Red Robin Royalty program.
- As a key partner to the Loyalty & Retention Marketing Team, analyze program profitability and base reward structure as well provide on-going analysis of segmented rewards based on loyalty program member visit/purchase behavior. In addition, work with the Loyalty & Retention Marketing team to enhance loyalty program by refining customer segmentation and retention strategies to ensure continued customer engagement. Provide regular updates to the Loyalty Team and Executive team on overall program performance.
- Builds and maintains company-wide sales forecast, collaborating with the Marketing Team to understand key traffic driving initiatives. This includes quarterly reforecasting and regular industry benchmarking.
- Supports the Marketing Teams from a conceptual, analytical and financial perspective by providing regular and ad-hoc analysis and recommendations on marketing campaigns by:
- Delivering data-driven insights related to increasing sales, margin, profit, and customer loyalty
- Recommending and designing test to improve efficiency or effectiveness of future campaigns; Presenting key findings and program results to the team
- Providing marketing promotional/program offer recommendations based on analysis and business needs
- Working with external vendorsto develop comprehensive analysis on various marketing program results
- Being a subject matter expert who develops and presents recommendations from accurate assessments and/or analysis
- Providing solutions and designs to solve process, project or program issues; providing recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness
- Driving detailed post-event analysis of marketing campaigns and segmentation
- As a key partner to the Menu & Marketing Team, analyze the profitability of product/menu mix, and evaluate the financial impact of all marketing campaigns, promotional vehicles, test menu strategies and product introductions / changes to sales, food cost and overall profitability.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Minimum 2 Years of financial analysis experience with a quantitative and qualitative background, preferably with a restaurant/retail company
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or Math; MBA preferred
- Experience in analyzing loyalty programs preferred
- Must be proficient in databases and Microsoft Office including; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access. Knowledge of Oracle ERP systems and APT a plus.
Knowledge/Skills and Experience:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to accumulate, organize and assimilate large amounts of data from multiple data sources
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to communicate with multiple levels of the organization
- Superb financial modeling skills (including statistical analysis) and the ability to turn data into insights
- Team-oriented with ability to work on multiple projects and with multiple teams
- Ability to be nimble and open to change
- Curiosity and drive
Red Robin is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer