With a passion for innovation, the Abigail Kirsch team of chefs and event professionals are industry trendsetters in the realm of catering and hospitality. Our custom menus, out-of-the-box presentations, world class service, and flawless event execution are what separates an Abigail Kirsch experience from the rest.
At Abigail Kirsch, we pair our exceptional service with exceptional people. Currently, we are in search of highly motivated Crew Leaders and Production Cooks who can work in a fast-paced, high energy environment. Excellent communication and presentation skills a must.
- 1-2 + years of prior culinary lead position experience in a quality and/or high volume establishment.
- Culinary degree preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent knife skills.
- Ability to operate independently with minimal direct supervision
- Complete knowledge of proper culinary methods, techniques and standards.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to perform multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to use various kitchen equipment.
- Ability to identify and differentiate food items.
- Ability to successfully uphold quality and consistency in all menu items prepared and served.
- Knowledge of NYS regulated sanitation procedures and proper food handling and the ability to monitor throughout kitchen.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers
- Ability to visually inspect, taste and smell product to ensure freshness and quality.
- Able to work flexible schedule in order to accommodate business levels.