Job Summary: To repair and perform preventive maintenance of both Pier Sixty, the Lighthouse and Current to insure facility is in keeping with Pier Sixty's high standards of quality.
- Minimum of 24 months experience mum of one year experience in a related field or technical school.
- Minimum of 12 months hands on experience in one or more of the technical trades, i.e. , Electric, Plumbing, Carpentry etc.
- Any licenses the property may require.
- Ability to maintain a neat, organized and safe working environment.
- Task oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work on a large team to get projects completed.
- Ability to create plans and actions and follow through on them.
- Ability to look at every detail of projects to make sure they meet Pier Sixty standards.
- Working knowledge of all legal issues in compliance with EPA / OSHA
- Ability to communicate effectively with associates, management, clients and vendors if necessary.
- Able to work flexible schedule in order to accommodate business levels.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Perform Maintenance and upkeep of all equipment through the PM Programs.
2. Motivate Engineering department on common goals, focus, standards and quality service.
3. Perform monthly inventories on all mechanical Engineering supplies.
4. Maintain a neat, clean work area.
5. Communicate effectively and regularly with the Director of Engineering, Engineering Supervisor, Department Heads, and other associates both in and outside of the department.
6. Assume various roles within the Engineering department in the absence of associates.
7. Special projects as assigned by the Engineering Supervisor and/ or Director of Engineering.
8. Travel, as necessary, to different properties/venues.
9. Perform all reasonable requests by the management team.
10. Attend and participate in all scheduled meetings and training sessions.
11. Follow proper time keeping policies and procedures
12. Follow the sign in and out procedure for keys.
13. Know and follow all Pier Sixty emergency and safety procedures.