The Stewarding Manager is responsible for ensuring that all banquet functions have the proper equipment and supplies. Inspects kitchen and back of the house areas in Pier Sixty, Lighthouse, Current and Sports Center Cafe to ensure premises and equipment are clean and free form safety hazards. Manages inventory of all china, glassware, silver and other food and beverage equipment. Interviews and hires new personnel. Provides training and direction. Administers Counseling and discipline as necessary, processes payroll and completes the weekly scheduling.
Essential Job Functions:
Supervise and manage stewarding personnel, including counseling, discipline and training
- Prepare weekly schedule and payroll for stewarding staff
- Manage monthly inventory of all china, glassware, silver and other food and beverage equipment
- Ensure that all banquet functions have the proper equipment and supplies
- Ensure that all food is delivered form the kitchen in a timely and proper manner for service
- Ensure all garbage and refuge disposal procedures are handled properly.
- Ensure the proper cleanliness and sanitation of all kitchen areas and back of the house.
Travel, as necessary, to different properties/venues.
Attend and participate in all scheduled meetings and training sessions.
Know and follow all Pier Sixty emergency and safety procedures.