Job Summary: To repair and perform preventive maintenance of both Pier Sixty, the Lighthouse and Current to insure facility is in keeping with Pier Sixty's high standards of quality.
- Minimum of 24 months experience mum of one year experience in a related field or technical school.
- Minimum of 12 months hands on experience in one or more of the technical trades, i.e. , Electric, Plumbing, Carpentry etc.
- Any licenses the property may require.
- Ability to maintain a neat, organized and safe working environment.
- Task oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work on a large team to get projects completed.
- Ability to create plans and actions and follow through on them.
- Ability to look at every detail of projects to make sure they meet Pier Sixty standards.
- Working knowledge of all legal issues in compliance with EPA / OSHA
- Ability to communicate effectively with associates, management, clients and vendors if necessary.
- Able to work flexible schedule in order to accommodate business levels.