Based at our Greenwood Village Home Office, this position will be responsible for project managing the production, coordination and organization of the Red Robin creative and content. The Associate Manager will contribute to bottom line profit through the efficient and effective execution of a creative development across all paid and owned channels.
- Through effective project management, directs the design and production of visual/audio materials used for advertising, broadcast, and web communications.
- Oversees the agency’s creation of production, art, photo, video, and layout design.
- Manages agency production of local and national creative inclusive of annual budget management.
- Holds agency accountable for the creation of highly engaging visual content for the brand including but not limited to data visualizations, infographics, style guides, media kits, social media images, email, print and website marketing collateral.
- Partners with Marketing team members to develop creative for brand and engagement marketing initiatives including agency kick-off, creative brief process, scheduling and consolidation of feedback.
- In partnership with our agency of record, establishes and implements design and format standards and processes to produce consistent and high-quality results.
- Partners with multiple agencies in the creative development for national marketing initiatives including all agency kick-off, creative brief process, scheduling and consolidation of feedback.
- Displays agile production management capabilities and can lead the productions of content across many different platforms
- Collaborates with other teams, agencies, analysts and database administrators. Being a team player and working well with others is crucial.
- Responsible for day-to-day QA of all guest-facing creative across all owned and paid media channels.
- Establishes quality assurance policies and standards to ensure brand consistency across all platforms.
- Assists with creative direction including feedback, kickoff, and creative brief process/scheduling.
- Coordinates home office creative requests for ongoing branding efforts.
- Researches and proposes to Senior Management streamlined and cost effective creative processes, resources and technology.
- Manages brand book development and overall brand standards for organization.
- Assists with audience research and develops creative briefs and design concepts to meet business objectives.
- Leads and directs the work of internal cross-functional teams and outside agencies.
- Manages production process by identifying systems or technologies to facilitate efficiencies in creative agency procedures.
- Previous Project Management experience & understanding of agency partnerships is required
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university preferred; or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years’ experience in production services, preferably in the restaurant or retail industry
- Demonstrated ability to work within an evolving and dynamic environment
- Strong organizational, communication, and project management skills
- Ability to gain consensus among disparate groups and cross-functional teams
- Entrepreneurial aptitude with a commitment to team members and high work quality
- Strong project management, production, communication and people skills
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Proactive self-starter with desire to learn, grow and be challenged
- Energetic & enthusiastic attitude
- Understands the creative process and agency management best practices
- Resourceful and able to creatively trouble shoot workflow challenges
- Proactive in seeking information to improve department productivity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Adheres to and promotes company values and policies and displays a strong ethical character capable of handling confidential information