Based out of our Home Office in Greenwood Village, CO, the Associate Brand Manager (ABM) of Menu and National Marketing will manage the day-to-day activities of the system-wide marketing calendar designed to generate national brand awareness, build sales and drive profitable traffic. This person needs to be able to manage many details, be a strong communicator and proven team player. This person will also assist in developing menu category optimizations, working closely with Menu Innovation, Business Analytics, and Consumer Insights Menu teams. The ABM will assist in projects that will require working with a large cross functional team through the development of high impact brand marketing ideas that drive in period results for key calendar windows and menu categories.
- Lead in-restaurant menu, promotional, and table top creative development and execution of the system-wide integrated marketing calendar through creative brief writing, clear and timely work orders, optimizing company processes and timelines.
- Assist with overall marketing strategy development and implementation through cross-functional team collaboration, including annual planning, key calendar window planning, and post-promotion debriefs to inform planning for future promotion line ups, deliverables and execution.
- Support in the creation of big ideas and value propositions to drive guest traffic for each restaurant window, partnering with Consumer Insights, Food & Beverage, Finance and other marketing resources to identify the most powerful propositions and bring them to life in a compelling execution.
- Assist with strategy development for specific menu categories to help drive Red Robin’s targeted menu mix through all dayparts (e.g. Finest, Gourmet, Dessert, Appetizer, etc)
- Assist in the overall agency briefing process from which new marketing (e.g. advertising, collateral, PR, social) and restaurant level deployment plans are developed.
- Ensure brand standards are upheld on materials for both Guest and Team Member facing national rollouts.
- Ensure all promotions and programs are delivered on time and to budget to ensure the financial goals of the company are met.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Marketing, Advertising, Business or similar field
- 4+ years experience in restaurant/retail marketing
- Experience building and executing promotions, and delivering results
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
- The ability to collaborate with others and build effective teams is essential
- Builds trust and collaboration among people, teams and departments
- Manages constant change and effectively handles unexpected events
- Able to communicate in both written and verbal form with conviction and credibility, adapting message to suit level of audience. Communicates with poise, polish and professionalism.
- Ability to identify problems and create new, innovative solutions
- Ability to effectively multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Ability to analyze and build plans
- High level of integrity and highly developed work ethic
- Makes tough and timely decisions and takes personal accountability for results
- Sees the impact of current decisions on the future and design solutions that solve problems systemically (Strategic thinking)
- Goal-oriented and does not lose focus on what is important
- Integrates strategy, structure, process and people
- Balances humility with a drive to get things done
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing conditions
- Mental toughness – self-confident, persistent and resilient
- Command presence
Red Robin is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer