Based out of our Home Office in Greenwood Village, CO, the IT Support Services Knowledge Owner is responsible for ensuring high quality, consistent, base format and content for the Red Robin knowledge base content within the ticketing system. This includes keep content current as well as working with project teams to understand and integrate new support items including workflow, training documentation, and escalation paths.
- Own IT ServiceNow knowledge base including creating, updating and maintaining a consistent format and current content.
- Partner with the IT Support Analyst/ Trainer to determine training opportunities for the Service Desk team to allow resolution of issues without needing to escalate issues.
- Participate in IT projects to help understand and identify needs for knowledge articles for various support teams for new projects. Work with project team to define issues, troubleshooting steps and workflow documentation on new support needs.
- Work directly with Field Operations when necessary to better understand needs and develop field facing knowledge articles.
- Ensure end user satisfaction through effective communication and accurate and timely work product.
- Work to drive support resolution from the Operations and Application Support teams to the Support Desk through accurate knowledge base articles.
- Ensures team is in compliance with all IT controls and interpretations of the IT Information Security Director including, but not limited to SOX, PCI, HIPAA.
- Executes IT strategy.
- Provide detailed guidance to multi-functional teams through collaboration efforts. Fosters an environment of open communication and problem solving.
- Other duties as assigned by IT Management.
- Technical writing experience preferred
- Degree in Computer related Field preferred
- 3+ Years’ Experience in IT support role required
- 3+ Years’ Experience Supporting Business facing applications required
- Certifications in supported technologies preferred
- ITIL Foundations Certification required
- HDI required
- Excellent relationship skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication required
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Excellent organization required
- Analytical thinking required
- Planning, coordination and follow-up skills, as well as the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment required
- Ability to work within a team required
- Excellent problem-solving required
Red Robin is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer