Be part of our growth story!!
Do you have a passion for people? Are you a go-getter, full of new ideas and eager to be part of a team that’s committed to helping some of the most recognized brands across North America deliver better experiences for their customers?
Vixxo has been helping to keep the world’s best-loved brands running smoothly since 1980. As a leader in facilities management, Vixxo helps to optimize and maintain equipment lifespans and realize greater revenue through better customer experiences
About the Role
Under the direction of the Chief Financial Officer, the Vice President, Program Management Office is responsible for leading the Program Management Office (PMO) for major corporate transformation initiatives, programs, and projects. The role will lead a team including Program Manager(s), Operational Excellence Leader(s) and Change Management Leader(s) to coordinate multiple cross-functional work streams to deliver results on Vixxo’s key initiatives, to improve critical business processes and to achieve strategic objectives with a sense of urgency. In addition, the role will successfully guide support of changes caused by organizational projects and process transformations affecting the company and its clients. A successful candidate will be able to leverage Agile, Lean, Six Sigma and Operating Excellence tools to deliver these results across Vixxo and will be highly focused on outcomes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Lead the Program Management Office of program management, operational excellence, and change management professionals focused on driving business outcomes
- Drive measurable operational excellence improvements in key process areas including Order to Cash and Procure to Pay. Provide direction and support to designated teams
- Expand Change Management tools and methodology across the company
- Utilize strong Program Management and Agile methodologies across functional teams to drive On-time, on-scope delivery of customer-facing software solutions critical to Vixxo’s success. This includes leading cross-functional Scrum of Scrum meetings to ensure deliverables remain on target
- Engage with key stakeholders to understand, track, and mitigate risks
- Track and report achievements and challenges, and communicate progress on regularly defined intervals to internal management
- Develop executive-level relationships with key members of the leadership team and influence key project stakeholders to support their delivery of critical initiatives
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables, and measure outcomes. Develop full-scale project plans for both technical and business process functions in doing so
- Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA Preferred
- 15+ years of management consulting, corporate development or program or project manager on large, complex technical environments
- If you have an MBA, 10+ years experience
- PMP Certification required
- The Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) certification is an asset
- Demonstrated examples of delivering measurable results on large business programs
- Track record of managing dispersed teams with complex project plans
- Ability to hire and develop strong a strong team of leaders
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with key stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate meetings articulating complex concepts
- Proven communication, influencing, and negotiation skills
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional matrix management environment with a highly collaborative, team-oriented approach to problem-solving
- Positive, energetic attitude to achieve great things
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management, and change management
- Proficient in project management software, such as Microsoft Project and Agile tools such as VersionOne
- Process development training and experience