Be part of our story!!!
Do you have a passion for people? Are you a go-getter, full of new ideas and eager to be part of a team that’s committed to helping some of the most recognized brands across North America deliver better experiences for their customers?
Vixxo has been helping to keep the world’s best-loved brands running smoothly since 1980. As a leader in facilities management, Vixxo helps to optimize and maintain equipment lifespans and realize greater revenue through better customer experiences.
About the Role
The Leader of Talent Management and Culture will act as the organization’s leader for all facets of strategic talent planning, employee development and culture. This individual will assist in the development and execution of the talent management strategy for the organization, as well as leading a team that is responsible for directing all of the organization’s development processes.
- Responsible for partnering with the CHRO on creating a strategic talent management framework that addresses the company’s business needs, to include talent assessment, succession planning, capability management, and talent development.
- With the input of the business, build and implement a tiered leadership competency model and the corresponding leadership effectiveness programs and resource libraries to aid in the acceleration of development. Partner with senior leaders to design and implement leadership and hi-potential development strategies.
- Process owner for performance management and continuous feedback processes, ensuring that we drive a results-oriented culture to support our accelerated growth.
- Oversee the selection, development and management of a Learning Management System (LMS). Configure and administer the Learning Management System to include course installation, skill development, monitoring compliance courses, reporting, and maintenance.
- Employee engagement thought leader over the areas of employee recognition programs, change management, and voice of the employee action plans. Act as a key input into internal communications from a change management and culture perspective.
- Process owner for employee onboarding and stay interview processes to establish and maintain high levels of engagement.
- Seek out opportunities to contribute to the business success through proactive involvement in business initiatives. Provide leadership in a fashion that supports the company’s culture, mission and values
- 10 plus years of experience in human resources, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a leadership role responsible for talent management, talent development, employee engagement, change management and organizational development initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
- People leadership experience to include effective hiring and coaching skills.
- Deep expertise in a variety of learning management systems and the ability to procure technology and content that meets our needs.
- Must have an understanding of and experience in the application of Adult Learning Principles.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management principles.
- Proficient PC skills using MS Office, Learning Management Systems, instructional design software and other various computer systems/software.
- Executive presence, advanced interpersonal skills and facilitation skills.
- Must be able to communicate and collaborate effectively with employees at all levels within the organization from Customer Service Representatives through Executive leadership
- The ability to manage competing priorities and projects.
- Business and financial aptitude