"Making a difference: It's what I do."
Harmony Home Health is now hiring pediatric nurses.
Full time/Part time/PRN
No nights. No Weekends.
***Sign on Bonus***
Harmony believes in making a difference in the lives of those we come into contact with, every single day. We are on of the largest pediatric private duty nursing companies in the state. We offer competitive pay and a great benefit package. We are looking for dedicated nurses who are interested in learning the dynamics of pediatric home care to join our team. Pediatric experience is preferred but not required. Training will be provided.
· Provide Individual 1 on 1 care provided in a school or home setting to children with special care needs.
· Complete and submit necessary documentation in accordance with Harmony Policy and applicable regulations.
· Maintain HIPAA.
· Recognize and use opportunities to teach/counsel health concepts to the patient and family regarding medication, treatment regiments and self care techniques/activities.
· Demonstrate effective time management and organizational skills.
· Communicates the mission, ethics and goals of Harmony Home Health and Hospice.
· Current Utah or compact RN or LPN license.
· Must have and maintain a reliable automobile.
· A criminal background check and drug screen must be performed upon hire.
· Current TB test, CPR card, driver’s license, and automobile insurance.
· Experience with G-Tubes, Trachs preferred but not required. Training will be provided.
· Competitive pay
· Sign on Bonus for full and part time RN/LPN
· Benefits include Medical, Dental, vision, short term disability, 401k, PDO
· Paid Orientation and Training
Harmony Home Health & Hospice is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Qualifications and Experience:
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. (Diploma or transcripts to be provided to agency)
Currently licensed in the Operating State as a Registered Nurse.
One (1) year nursing experience recommended and/or experience in pediatric home health care preferred but not required.
Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
Must have and maintain a reliable automobile.
A criminal background check and drug screen must be performed upon hire.
A current TB test, CPR card, driver’s license, and automobile insurance must be kept on file.
Knowledge/experience with Gastrostomy Tubes and Tracheotomies, Ventilators Preferred but not required (training provided)
- M-Friday 0800-1600