Be a part of a team dedicated to helping people build families!
Fertility Centers of Illinois is one of the nation’s leading infertility treatment practices, providing advanced reproductive endocrinology services in the Chicagoland area for more than 30 years.
At Fertility Centers of Illinois/IntegraMed Fertility, we believe that every person, every couple, deserves compassionate care during the fertility treatment process. Every member of our team is dedicated to providing our patients every possible opportunity for successful family-building.
Our goal is simple: to provide the highest quality of care that results in a healthy pregnancy for our patients.
Together, we make families happen!
- More than 65,000 patients cared for since 1997
- Eleven (11) nationally and internationally recognized, fellowship-trained physicians
- Over 30,000 babies born!
- More In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) procedures than any other practice in the Midwest-more than 25,000 since 1997
- State-of-art facilities offering a less costly alternative than hospitals
- The only infertility practice in the Midwest providing professional counseling from in-house, licensed, clinical psychologists and behavioral health specialists
- One of the nation’s first fertility practices to integrate holistic/mind-body approaches to complement medical treatment
What if each day you could….
- Make a difference in the lives of others
- Fulfill the dreams of parenthood for a couple or individual
- Work in a team environment that has a common goal
- See challenges as opportunities to excel and grow as an individual while contributing to an important mission
You can do this here at Fertility Centers of Illinois!
We are hiring for a full-time Senior Revenue Cycle Manager to support the department at the Central Business Office located in Glenview.
The Senior Revenue Cycle Manager is responsible to ensure best practices are developed and followed in the FCI revenue cycle. This position will be filled by an individual who possesses strong revenue cycle management skills, strong analytical capabilities to identify gaps in the process, capacity to recommend/develop innovative solutions that will improve performance, and coordinate/schedule appropriate resources to ensure that FCI practice needs are met.
The Senior Revenue Cycle Manager is accountable and responsible for the overall leadership of revenue cycle services; creating and implementing strategies to optimize revenue. Directs all activities for revenue cycle ensuring optimal revenue collection and patient satisfaction with the billing experience.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Job duties include the direct supervision of the Revenue Cycle Management team (currently four managers).
- Provides leadership, direction, and administration of revenue cycle activities related to insurance verification/authorization, billing and collections, payment posting, and credit balance reviews.
- Monitors work of personnel engaged in billing office functions by checking for accuracy and completeness.
- Corrects root cause of concerns when they arise.
- Supervise, coach and develop direct reports. Give constructive criticism and feedback on performance to employees in a manner that maintains respect for and dignity of all involved
- Ensures all managers and Central Billing Office (CBO) staff deliver exceptional patient financial service and ensures a customer service attitude among staff.
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure cash is handled and managed consistently across the Medical Group and in accordance with internal audit requirements and guidelines.
- The Senior Revenue Cycle Manager works closely with all CBO staff and providers to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory standards (e.g. OSHA, DOL, HIPAA, etc.).
- The Senior Revenue Cycle Manager supervises, coordinates, and integrates practice resources to meet both the short-term and long term tactical priorities set by the Fertility Centers of Illinois.
- Regularly conduct meetings with managers and CBO employees to identify issues, concerns, or suggestions.
- Work cross-functionally with Clinical, Offices, Finance, Marketing, Facilities, Human Resources, and IT teams to help improve CBO related workflow.
- Schedule and assign management projects and follow up on work results.
- Work on special projects and assignments as deemed necessary.
- Motivate and develop all teams through ongoing organizational and industry change – developing and aligning with strategies of the future.
- Includes the ability to drive effective Change Leadership practices to provide the proper amount of support to our teams through these transitions.
- Utilize experience and FCI’s cultural accents to further develop the practice’s footprint.These cultural accents are: Judgement, Communication, Impact, Curiosity, Innovation, Courage, Passion, Honesty and Selflessness.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in the healthcare industry.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in Supervisor/Management experience.
- Ability to communicate accurately and concisely.
- Ability to tactfully interact with a diverse patient population.
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, diplomacy, and good judgment.
The Fertility Centers of Illinois offers:
- An amazing opportunity for you to make a transformative difference in people’s lives!
- Competitive salary.
- Medical (Blue Cross/Blue Shield), dental, life, 401K with company match, STD, LTD, life insurance and vision coverage for full time employees.
- A very generous PTO policy and six (6) paid holidays.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Tuition reimbursement ($1,000.00) for full time employees after one year!
- Free Annual Wellness Screenings for all employees.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Free Flu Shots.
- Employee assistance program.
For additional information on FCI, please visit our website at www.FCIonline.com.
Fertility Centers of Illinois participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a service that verifies authorization to work in the U.S through the U.S Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S Department of Social Security (SSA).
All offers of employment with Fertility Centers of Illinois/IntegraMed are contingent upon the background check, drug screen and reference check process.