Fertility Centers of Illinois is one of the nation’s leading infertility treatment practices, providing advanced reproductive endocrinology services in the Chicagoland area for more than 30 years.
At Fertility Centers of Illinois/IntegraMed Fertility, we believe that every person, every couple, deserves compassionate care during the fertility treatment process. Every member of our team is dedicated to providing our patients every possible opportunity for successful family-building.
Our goal is simple: to provide the highest quality of care that results in a healthy pregnancy for our patients.
Together, we make families happen! What if each day you could….
- Make a difference in the lives of others
- Fulfill the dreams of parenthood for a couple or individual
- Work in a team environment that has a common goal
- See challenges as opportunities to excel and grow as an individual while contributing to an important mission
You can do this here at Fertility Centers of Illinois!
We are searching for a full time, IT Manager to support the Information Technology department based out of our central business office in Glenview, Illinois.
The IT Manager is responsible for ensuring the streamlined operation of the IT Department in alignment with the business objectives of the organization.
This individual will plan, coordinate, direct, and design IS/IT-related activities of the organization, as well as provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the IT department.
Responsibilities included, but not limited to the following:
- Partners with the senior leadership team in development of Information Systems plan for the clinics.
- Directly supervises an IT Team including IT Technicians, IT Administrator and Helpdesk employees.
- Assists with all phases of development from design to implementation leading to the ability to solve complex system/technical issues.
- Participates in the development of annual operating budget.
- Monitors monthly expenses to identify budget variances and initiates corrective action.
- Anticipates growth and equipment needs and submits Capital Expense requests in conjunction with the annual budgeting process.
- Reports monthly IT operations and projects to Senior Leadership Team.
- Negotiates with vendors and service contractors to ensure the highest level of return for the practice consistent with services rendered.
- Maintains competency in operations and ensures adequate staffing as appropriate to provide optimal service.
- Operates within deadlines established by the Senior Leadership Team to ensure the anticipated growth of the practice.
- Monitors the performance of all systems, system components, and system resources to either prevent or respond to system failures, outages, or catastrophes.
- Responsible for recommendation and implementation of data disaster recovery and redundancy plans.
- Responsible for assisting with the maintenance of the company website, including content updates, adding and editing current and new web pages, and statistics.
- Responsible for triaging hardware, software and/or network problems to determine most cost effective as well as efficient manner to correct problems to ensure the staff’s ability to continue to operate efficiently.
- Troubleshoots any configured PC, hardware, software and/or network problems. Coordinates system repair with local services and corporate IS support team.
- Documents all reported problems encountered and reports recurring problems to appropriate personnel (i.e. IT department at corporate office or telephone system vendor etc.).
- Recommends hardware and/or software upgrades and manages the IT component and implementation of systems for new offices and/or build outs of current offices.
- Coordinates Systems Administration maintaining user rights across the local area network, in conjunction with corporate IS team.
- Facilitates upgrades by coordinating with corporate project management team to assure user training and updates.
- Protects operations by keeping all patient and employee and company information confidential.
- Bachelor's degree required, with an emphasis in business or information technology preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a similar work environment.
- Strong leadership characteristics and managerial skills that empower and develop others.
- Ability to plan, direct and coordinate all activities of an applications support group with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the expertise to translate technical terminology into terms understandable by management, department heads and performance level personnel.
The Fertility Centers of Illinois offers:
- An amazing opportunity for you to make a transformative difference in people’s lives!
- Competitive salary.
- Medical (Blue Cross/Blue Shield), dental, life, 401K with company match, STD, LTD, life insurance and vision coverage for full time employees.
- A very generous PTO policy and six (6) paid holidays.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Tuition reimbursement ($1,000.00) for full time employees after one year!
- Free Annual Wellness Screenings for all employees.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Free Flu Shots.
- Employee assistance program.
For additional information on FCI, please visit our website at www.FCIonline.com.
Fertility Centers of Illinois participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a service that verifies authorization to work in the U.S through the U.S Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S Department of Social Security (SSA).
All offers of employment with Fertility Centers of Illinois/Integramed are contingent upon the background check, drug screen and reference check process.