Be a part of a team dedicated to helping people build families!
Fertility Centers of Illinois is one of the nation’s leading infertility treatment practices, providing advanced reproductive endocrinology services in the Chicagoland area for more than 30 years.
At Fertility Centers of Illinois/IntegraMed Fertility, we believe that every person, every couple, deserves compassionate care during the fertility treatment process. Every member of our team is dedicated to providing our patients every possible opportunity for successful family-building.
Our goal is simple: to provide the highest quality of care that results in a healthy pregnancy for our patients.
Together, we make families happen!
- More than 65,000 patients cared for since 1997
- Eleven (11) nationally and internationally recognized, fellowship-trained physicians
- Over 30,000 babies born!
- More In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) procedures than any other practice in the Midwest-more than 25,000 since 1997
- State-of-art facilities offering a less costly alternative than hospitals
- The only infertility practice in the Midwest providing professional counseling from in-house, licensed, clinical psychologists and behavioral health specialists
- One of the nation’s first fertility practices to integrate holistic/mind-body approaches to complement medical treatment
What if each day you could….
- Make a difference in the lives of others
- Fulfill the dreams of parenthood for a couple or individual
- Work in a team environment that has a common goal
- See challenges as opportunities to excel and grow as an individual while contributing to an important mission
You can do this here at Fertility Centers of Illinois!
We are looking for a full-time OR/PACU Registered Nurse to join our Highland Park IVF team! This part time position is located at 767 Park Ave West, Highland Park, IL.
This position is 40 hours per week, working four (4) day, ten (10) hour shifts after for first 90 days of training. During the training period, the candidate will work a 5 day, 8 hour shift schedule. Must have flexible schedule as two (2) weekend days per month are required.
This position is responsible for providing patient focus before, during and post-operative recovering from anesthesia. The Registered Nurse-IVF monitors patients during unconsciousness and during recovery assisting them in handling personal needs in the first few hours after surgery and overseeing medication administration.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work closely with physicians and staff to provide exceptional, compassionate patient care.
- Directs all aspects of patient surgical care completing the nursing process in the operating room/Post Anesthesia Care Unit/Critical Care setting.
- Manages the nursing care for patient throughout the preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative phases.
- Performs an initial preoperative assessment, introduces self to the patient and family, verifies patient's identity and explains the subsequent phases of surgery.
- Coordinate all aspects of patient care through evaluation, OI/IUI, IVF, FETs and 3rd party cases in cycle. and early pregnancy.
- Collaborate with Third Party Reproduction Coordinators for cases where a donor or gestational carrier/surrogate is needed.
- Collaborate with financial coordinators, insurance companies, pharmacies, physicians, staff, and others as necessary to coordinate patient’s complete care and service.
- Perform phlebotomy and process/send out labs as needed.
- Perform procedures within the RN scope of practice and company policies.
- Assist with other office duties as needed.
- Registered Nurse with current IL license in good standing. BSN preferred.
- Experience in 1-2 years in ambulatory care is a major plus!
- Current BLS/CPR and ACLS certification.
- Experience in infertility nursing preferred but not required.
- Excellent work ethic and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Meticulous organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time-management, customer service, and critical-thinking skills.
- Ability to work well in a very fast-paced environment with a high patient volume, while maintaining.
The Fertility Centers of Illinois can offer you the following benefits:
- An amazing opportunity for you to make a transformative difference in people’s lives!
- Competitive salary.
- Medical (Blue Cross/Blue Shield), dental, life, 401K with company match, STD, LTD, life insurance and vision coverage for full time employees.
- A very generous PTO policy and six (6) paid holidays.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Tuition reimbursement ($1,000.00) for full time employees after one year!
- Free Annual Wellness Screenings for all employees.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Free Flu Shots.
- Employee assistance program.
For additional information on FCI, please visit our website at www.FCIonline.com.
Fertility Centers of Illinois participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a service that verifies authorization to work in the U.S through the U.S Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S Department of Social Security (SSA).
All offers of employment with Fertility Centers of Illinois/IntegraMed are contingent upon the background check, drug screen and reference check process.