Full-Time Security Officer
For over two decades Green Mtn. Concert Services, Inc. (GMCS) has specialized in providing unarmed, security solutions. GMCS security is heavily rooted in first class training, and professional conduct. Our success originates in our commitment to our officers. GMCS continues to set the standard for quality security professionals.
WHY WORK FOR GMCS?
- Great starting base pay - $13.50 per hour with a security license
- Flexible scheduling
- Outstanding experience for your resume
- Professional development opportunities
- FREE training available
Benefits such as Health/Dental/Vision/401k with company match
- Observe and report at an assigned client site, Follow Security Operating Procedures (SOP) provided.
- Enforce clients policies and procedures.
- Controls access to client site or facility through admittance process determined by client
- Patrol site on foot; check for unsafe conditions, hazards, and unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents
- Prepares logs and reports as required
- Protects the confidentiality of the company and the client
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers
- All Security Officers must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to work nights and/or weekends
- High level of confidentiality and ability to handle sensitive situations
- Excellent communication skills
- Physical requirements as follows:
- Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain
- Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
- Ability to stand for a minimum of 4 hours
- Ability to patrol site on foot.
- Ability to write and email reports daily.
**Please note the interview and training for this position will be held in Williston, VT