Production Team Members - Hiring for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts!
This position will be responsible for operating and/or packaging in a safe, sanitary, efficient, and respectable manner while ensuring that our customers consistently receive product at the highest quality level.
The position requires that an employee be capable of the following:
• Must be able to effectively communicate in English and understand verbal and written instruction.
• Must be able to perform simple math functions (i.e.; addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
• Ability to work assigned hours, off-shifts, and overtime (including occasional weekend and holiday hours).
• Must work closely with others in a team atmosphere and independently.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds independently.
• Must be able to stand, walk, climb, reach, lift, pull, push, stoop, squat, bend, and stretch as needed throughout the assigned eight hour shift.
• Must have intermediate computer skills.
• Ability to work in variable environmental conditions. (i.e.; hot, cool, humid conditions)
The position requires an employee be able to perform the essential functions of the job including, but not limited to, the following duties:
• Operate production and/or packaging equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
• Inspect product to insure customer quality requirements are met.
• Participate in operator based machine and area cleaning in a safe and efficient manner.
• Material handling.
• Pack and handle finished goods.
• Participate in operator based machine maintenance.
• Understand and input data into product tracking program/system.
• Participate in training opportunities.
In addition to specific hands-on machine operation and/or area training, employees in this position will be required to successfully complete training including, but not limited to, the following programs:
• OSHA required safety training
• Food Safety Training
• GMP Training
• IPM Training
• Shop floor cross training
• Other training as determined by the business