Current opportunities: Machine Operators for Mixers, Tray Packers, Wrapper
Operators, Depositor Operators, General Helpers. All jobs start as General
Help, but can start training as Machine Operator within a few weeks. However, may still be assigned to General
Help as needed.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Control and operation of equipment
- Following Integrated Process Management Standards (IPM)
- Administering variety/coding changes
- Staging of product packaging
- General packaging of product
- Other assigned duties, as needed.
- Duties will be highly repetitive in nature and requires regular lifting
of up to 50 pounds, reaching, bending and twisting.
- Standing on feet for long hours at a time; shifts up to 12 hours. All
hours worked in a day over 8 hours are paid at overtime rates of 1½ times base pay.
- Work requires attention
to detail and following detailed
- Must be available to work overtime as required.
- Must be able to demonstrate a good work history with at least one year of previous
employment, and at least
5 months of employment at one employer.
- Must be able to
pass the drug test, background check and Physical Capacity Profile.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently, stand
for long hours
(12-hour shifts), grip and reach repeatedly,
bend and twist.
- Computer experience in a work or home environment and comfortable learning
to use a computer on a
- Must be able to work safely in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Regular, reliable,
and predictable attendance at work is essential to success.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Experience in an industrial or manufacturing work setting.
- Experience in
the food/baking manufacturing industry.
- Previous computer usage in a manufacturing/industrial work environment.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Candidates need to possess the teamwork and personal
skills necessary to successfully work in a loud, fast-paced, and rapidly changing manufacturing environment.
Can apply for Machine Operator jobs immediately, but not guaranteed to have seniority to hold that job daily. May be assigned back to general packaging
wages listed above.
Interbake Foods participates in the E-Verify Program.
M/F Disabled and
Vet EEO/AA Employer