Canada is proud to be the bakery leader in Canada, operating for over 130 years.
We owe our continued growth and success to our talented and committed employees
working in both our Fresh Division, Weston Bakeries and our Frozen Division,
Ready Bake Foods.
Our operations include over 35 facilities across
Canada employing approximately 4,000 employees in manufacturing facilities,
distribution centers and corporate environments. Weston Foods Canada provides
quality and value to its customers as well as a commitment to employee
development and growth.
Weston Bakeries is the bakery leader in Canada and produces a wide variety of
fresh baked goods found in grocery and convenience stores. Some of our most
recognized brands include Wonder+, Country Harvest, D’Italiano and Gadoua. Ready Bake Foods produces frozen dough and
pre-proofed, par-baked and fully baked products including bread, rolls, pies,
cookies, cakes and other sweet goods.
- Preventative and regular maintenance of food
- Maintain and repair production-related machinery;
- Will continue to upgrade skills on an on-going
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose Allen Bradley PLC is an asset;
- Must be willingly to obtain “operator B” license
upon eligibility; and
- Must be able to work regular night shifts and
minimum every other weekend shifts.