- Possess some degree of mechanical aptitude;
- Ability to think, troubleshoot and react to situations;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and direction;
- Ability to work in an efficient but safe manner;
- Strong multi-tasking skills;
- Excellent attendance record;
- Ability to effectively communicate in English (written and verbal);
In filling the above vacancy, preference shall be based on the applicant’s seniority, availability, qualifications and ability to perform the work in a competent manner.
The necessary qualifications and ability to perform this role are defined in, but not limited to this posting.
Shift and Work Week are subject to change depending on business requirements.