We conduct our business with integrity, contribute to our communities, and foster a respectful culture. We are building a culture of success here, and it depends on our people striving for greatness and having the courage and commitment to getting better every day.
We're always interested in connecting with high-performing, career-driven professionals who want to build the premier North American bakery organization with us.
Weston Bakeries Limited is a proud Canadian company operating for over 125 years. We are the national bakery leader producing a wide variety of fresh and frozen baked goods found in grocery stores, convenience stores, supermarket in-store bakeries and food service outlets. Our operations include more than 35 facilities across Canada employing over 4,000 employees in plants, distribution centers and corporate environments. Each day Canadian families start their day with the nutrients supplied by Wonder+, Country Harvest, D’Italiano.
Weston Bakeries Limited provides quality and value to our customers as well as a commitment to employee development and growth. If you are looking for an exciting and challenging career with a company that is committed to being the industry leader, your fresh start begins here!
Benefits of working at weston Bakeries ltd:
- Hourly rate $15.20
- Group Benefits for full-time employees including extended health, dental and life insurance; incentive program; annual rate increase
Stacker evening shift (4:00pm-12:00 am)
• Comply with all applicable legislative and Weston Foods food safety, health and safety and environmental policies and procedures.
• Follow Instructions from Production Supervisor.
• Work closely with Machine operators to ensure line is running smoothly without backups/stoppages.
• Monitor and conduct minor troubleshooting of stacker equipment; ensure dollies are available to the machine as required.
• Check and move completed stacks from the stacker machine to their appropriate location in the warehouse.
• Place finished bagged product onto blue trays as per required configuration.
• Rework any product back to the line that is not complying with standards (improperly sealed bags, missing tag, less/more product in the bag etc…).
• Keep your work area clean and organized; clean during and before end of shift as required.
• Provide relief support during packaging crew breaks.
• Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
Food manufacturing experience is an asset.
• Comfortable with bending, reaching and pushing.
•Able to lift up to 50lbs repetitively.
•Strong communication and multitasking skills.
•Attention to detail.