We conduct our business with integrity, contribute to our communities, and foster a respectful culture. We are building a culture of success here, and it depends on our people striving for greatness and having the courage and commitment to getting better every day.
We're always interested in connecting with high-performing, career-driven professionals who want to build the premier North American bakery organization with us.
Weston Foods is hiring in our fresh bakery in Kitchener, Ontario.
Specifically, we’re hiring full-time, permanent motivated people to join our team of operators and bakery workers to work on our afternoon and nights shifts, We have a split work week with Monday and Friday’s off.
We’re looking for motivated people seeking long-term employment opportunities with a great Canadian-based company that provides onboarding and job training.
Want to know more about Weston Foods? We are bakers. As a leading North American bakery company, we bake our breads, rolls, donuts, pies, cakes, bagels, tortillas, cookies, crackers and more in more than 40 bakeries across Canada and the U.S. We care about our customers and our employees. We conduct business with integrity and foster a respectful work environment, all the while giving back to the communities where we live and work.
Come join a growing production team that takes pride in the work we do to bake delicious bread and rolls that celebrate special occasions and help elevate everyday moments from coast to coast.
- Full-time, permanent employment
- Competitive FT starting wages @ $18.00 - $18.49 / hour, with a wage progression up to $24.00 / hour.
- Opportunities for overtime
- Available Referral bonus program
- Comprehensive pension/benefits plans
- Previous food production experience is an asset
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Ability to lift 25 to 50 pounds when needed
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA) approved safety footwear is required
- Assembly line duties
- Follow HACCP and GMP policies and procedures
- Responsible for sanitation throughout production area
- Ensure quality of product is maintained throughout the manufacturing process
Don’t wait… apply today!