Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Software Developer Big Data/Hadoop
The Tel Aviv data engineering team is a group of engineers who are passionate about data, responsible for full data processing flows; processing the raw data and applying statistical methodologies. Our work here involves design and development of systems and tools for data collection, data processing, data correction, monitoring, data access platforms and much more – all of these at the largest scales and resources. We are looking for a very autonomous full-stack engineer, who is experienced with various technologies, is a fast learner and has a "technologist by nature and high execution" mentality.
- Build data solutions that enable product and business teams at Marketo to make data driven decisions
- Rethink and influence strategy and roadmap for building scalable data solutions and scalable data platform
- Implementing the tools and processes, handling performance, scale, availability, accuracy and monitoring
- Leverage homegrown Big Data framework as well as off-the-shelf tools, as appropriate
- Create actionable dashboards and unique data visualisations
- Working directly with many teams across Marketo
- 3+ years of previous work experience or B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or related field
- Thorough knowledge and experience with Java and/or Scala
- Experience with large-scale production databases
- Experience and knowledge of big data technologies such as Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Spark, Kafka
- Experience with search and processing frameworks like Solr/Elastic-search, AKKA
- Experience with machine learning – advantage
- Strong initiative and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Professional, organized, efficient and accurate
- Resourceful and creative troubleshooting skills
- Desire to work in a fast paced, growing, deadline driven, startup-up environment
- Strong commitment to quality
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.