Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Senior Marketing Manager - UK
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo is looking for an experienced, high energy and passionate Senior Marketing Manager to join our UK team in London.
As Senior Marketing Manager UK, you will be responsible for building and owning the delivery of a marketing plan that ensures that Marketo’s revenue goals in the UK are met. The successful candidates should be able to demonstrate extensive experience in helping organisations grow through a wide range of marketing activity from field to digital to traditional marketing techniques. Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Develop and drive the overall marketing plan for the UK, identifying the channels/activities/programs which will support the achievement of quarterly pipeline and revenue goals.
- Directly engage with the EMEA and global marketing teams (Product Marketing/Demand Gen/PR/Event/Digital/Content/Customer) to help drive demand creation, build pipeline, support new customer acquisition and retain existing customers.
- Manage and execute on key field marketing activity in the UK.
- Work closely with marketing peers and key account leads to deliver a set of ABM (account-based marketing) initiatives to targeted industries and segments.
- Build and maintain on-going communications with the regional sales VP’s and directors, marketing peers and account executives.
- Effectively present Marketo directly to potential customers and at industry events
- Forecast, measure and analyse the impact of programs on sales cycles; produce weekly reports and monthly dashboards to demonstrate campaign progress and region success.
- Work with Sales to develop their understanding and gain their participation in marketing programs, where appropriate.
- Identify sales training needs and collaboratively with product marketing and sales enablement develop programs to provide regional support through sales tools, training and market expertise to the sales force to ensure their ability to consultatively sell solutions.
Required Skills/ Experience:
Marketo is a high-energy, hard-charging, high-performance company! Our Regional Marketing Manager is an analytical and strategic thinker with a creative mindset. You have a strong attention to detail, are well organized and can manage multiple projects simultaneously. You thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Required experience and skills include:
- 8+ years of marketing experience including field marketing experience with demonstrated success in Saas or software environment.
- This is a multi-disciplinary role, giving broad exposure across all areas of marketing. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of achievement, proven ability to learn quickly on the job and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Marketing or business graduate with strong experience working in B2B or technology.
- Previous experience developing, executing and managing events, webinars, partner marketing initiatives, customer engagement programs, online advertising, sponsorships, target account marketing, hospitality and direct marketing campaigns
- Strong project management skills and experience, including managing external agencies
- Candidates should be proficient in MS office applications and experience with CRM and marketing automation systems will be advantageous
- Analytical and results orientated individual in tune with revenue marketing principles
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent writing skills
- Must possess a passion for learning industry-leading marketing tactics and best practices
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.