Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Manager, Demand Generation Programs
We are looking for a Manager, Demand Generation to be a key leader for upsell/cross sell campaigns. The ideal candidate for this role is a passionate marketer with a proven track record of executing effective multi-channel programs that create demand and accelerate pipeline within an existing customer base (upsell, cross sell and retention).This role is based in our Denver Center of Excellence and tightly aligned to Sales and Customer Success. Hands-on experience with Marketo is highly desired.
- Develop and execute quarterly/monthly plans to support cross-sell, adoption goals and revenue targets.
- Apply knowledge of the customer journey to touch customers at key stages to introduce relevant solutions and accelerate their buying cycle.
- Build and maintain nurture programs for executives and users; develop triggered email campaigns off Marketo usage data, and various fields in Salesforce.com.
- Communicate program updates, pipeline forecasts and campaign results to Sales, Customer Success and Marketing stakeholders. Analyze program performance and make recommendations for improvements and optimization of content, mix, frequency, etc. to meet monthly and quarterly goals..
- Build webinar programs, promote them, and moderate virtual tradeshow/webinar sessions with other speakers; webinar speaking experience a plus.
- Partner with Field Marketing and Corporate Events teams to drive customer engag ement at Marketo and 3rd party events.
Required Skills/ Experience
- 5+ years of experience in B2B demand generation or campaigns marketing, email marketing or field marketing with demonstrated lead, pipeline and revenue growth, preferably in Saas; customer success, retention & cross-sell experience a plus
- Hands-on experience with Marketo to create lists, landing pages, email marketing programs, nurture tracks and promoting events required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – you will be creating copy and communicating internally and externally with an executive audience.
- Experience developing programs for C-level executives a plus.
- Analytical mindset: develop processes, reports and dashboards working with Sales and Marketing Operations to analyze campaign performace and prove marketing impact.
- Experience with SFDC reports and dashboards
- Self-starter, who can take initiative and work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership for tools and process and also thrive in a highly collaborative environment
- Solid presentation skills – polished, confident and effective presenter, capable of getting the key message across to Sales and Marketing audiences
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.