Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
The Tel Aviv data engineering team is a group of engineers who are passionate about data, responsible for full data processing flows; processing the raw data and applying statistical methodologies. Our work here involves design and development of systems and tools for data collection, data processing, data correction, monitoring, data access platforms and much more – all of these at the largest scales and resources. We are looking for a very autonomous full-stack engineer, who is experienced with various technologies, is a fast learner and has a "technologist by nature and high execution" mentality.
- Building and leading a team of developers
- Build data solutions that enable product and business teams at Marketo to make data driven decisions
- Rethink and influence strategy and roadmap for building scalable data solutions and scalable data platform
- Implementing the tools and processes, handling performance, scale, availability, accuracy and monitoring
- Create actionable dashboards and unique data visualisations
- Working directly with many teams across Marketo
- Sc. / B.A. in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- At least 2 years experience as a Team Leader in an international software company
- Understanding of what it takes to lead people and make them excel
- Solid technical background with 4-5 years experience in Java server development
- Experience in developing large-scale systems
- An understanding of software architecture, particularly with regard to Big Data
- hands-on approach to leading your team
- Experience in building complex, Java based, Web applications.
- Experience with common Java FW such as Spring/Hibernate.
- Experience with relational Databases, pref. Oracle, and NOSQL datastores, pref. cassandra.
- Team player, strong sense of urgency attitude, creative with good communication skills.
- Awareness and appreciation of quality-driven development including unit testing and component testing.
- Ability to work in a focused environment, plan and execute project goals.
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.