Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Enterprise Account Executive
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth. Marketo’s Enterprise Account Executives are responsible for developing and closing new Marketo business in new enterprise accounts.
- Prospect, develop, and close new customers for Marketo’s Engagement platform and solutions
- Develop and execute on account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts
- Sell the Marketo vision to prospects through product demonstrations, events and target-specific initiatives
- Coordinate and work with extended team members
- Work closely with Customer Success, Account Management, and Support teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Make our customers successful!
Required Experience & Skills:
- We are looking for a highly motivated, over-achieving hunter who flourishes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A minimum of 8 -10 years of on-quota, software applications sales experience; marketing software sales experience a plus, as is on-demand/SaaS sales experience
- A history of selling licenses/subscriptions to large, complex organizations with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, senior management and/or C-level executives
- History of consistent quota over-achievement in highly competitive markets
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Teamwork and good communication skills a must
- Four-year university/college degree required
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.