Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Senior UX Designer
Designers at Marketo are an integral part of the organization. Our goal is to change the marketing world one design at a time. We work with product teams to launch new products and improve existing ones. We collaborate with product managers to define, design and launch new features. We are looking for talented designers who are passionate about enterprise applications. If you are a talented designer who has track record of improving the life of people through your designs, we want to meet you.
- Pain point discovery; perform the necessary UX research and testing.
- Produce along the whole gamut of UX & UI design: interaction flows, wireframes, prototypes, pixel perfect comps etc.
- Partner with product management
- Provide and receive feedback; evaluate other's work and submit your well-organized files/work to be evaluated and shared.
- Present your work; from C level executives to new users testing your design
- Passionately advocate on behalf of our users.
- You are constantly thinking of features that better the life of our users.
- Minimum five years of UX research/design.
- Strong knowledge of SAAS interface design processes and methodology.
- Great visual design skills.
- Experience with human factors principles.
- Must be able to own a project from beginning to end
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.