Marketo is truly at the forefront of the rapidly evolving and competitive landscape of Marketing Technology and experiencing hyper-growth. We have the most inspired, customer-obsessed people supercharging a nation of empowered marketers with inspiration, education and an unrivaled engagement platform. Our people are fueled with a passion for innovation, competition, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. That fire is what makes Marketo an amazing place to work. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, Marketo serves customers all over the world and has offices in Denver, CO; Portland, OR; Atlanta, GA; Seattle, WA; Dublin, Ireland; London, UK; Tel Aviv; Sydney, Australia; and Tokyo, Japan.
Pre-Sales Solution Consultants
About Pre-Sales Solution Consultant
We are looking for high quality hands-on Pre-Sales Solutions Consultants with the right combination of marketing and sales experience to deliver stellar results in selling Marketo solutions to marketing organizations. You will evangelize the Marketo engagement platform and solutions to non-technical marketing and sales audiences. You will be responsible for building and demonstrating technical solutions to prospects’ technical team members. You will be the expert with Marketo solutions during the sales cycle, while performing customized product demonstrations via the web to our customers and prospects. You will collaborate with our sales, marketing and services teams to continually improve our demonstrations, including sales scripts, discovery process, best practices, sharing expertise/training and guiding solution development.
• Collaborate with Account Executives in a fast paced sales environment to identify and uncover customer business goals, needs and pains
• Demonstrate the value proposition of the Marketo engagement platform and solutions through highly customized product demonstrations
• Create strategic and technical sales strategies, presentations and product demonstrations for small and mid-market level customers
• Provide responses to RFPs and RFIs
• Leverage knowledge of the product and development skills to create scalable technical demonstrations and proof-of-concept use cases for the pre-sales solutions consulting team.
• Support the Sales Team and Solutions Consulting Team by creating and developing customer facing customer journeys and demonstrations
Required Skills/ Experience
• Minimum 8 years of business experience, pre sales and /or product marketing,
demand generation, business consulting, preferably in a SaaS businessenvironment
• Deep understanding of all digital marketing and product experiences and an
understanding of how they connect brands and consumers
• Experience selling CRM, SFA and/or marketing software to enterprise level customers
• Demonstrated history of goal and / or quota over-achievement
• Experience working with C-Level and top line management to understand
business strategy and objectives