Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Commercial Account Executive
Marketo is a leader in cloud software and are growing like crazy. We are delighting our customers and hiring continue some of the best minds in Silicon Valley. Our headquarters is located in San Mateo, California and we to expand globally. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
- Manage and sell to a defined geographic territory on our Corporate business team
- Prospect, develop, and close prospects for Marketo’s entire suite of products to companies between 100 - 750 employees
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts
- Perform product demos using web tools to prospects and customers
- Work closely with Customer Success and Support teams to ensure Marketo customer satisfaction
- Make our customers successful!
Required Skills/ Experience:
- 4+ years of on-quota transactional sales experience selling B2B applications; on-demand/SaaS, CRM, SFA, and marketing software sales experience is strongly preferred
- Experience in highly competitive markets
- History of quota over-achievement
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Teamwork and good communication skills a must
- Four-year university/college degree or equivalent experience required
- Ability to work on-site in Atlanta, GA
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.