Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Marketo is looking for passionate, results driven developers for its Tel-Aviv R&D Escalation Team.
- Review, analyze and solve customer issues escalated from 3rd tier support.
- Develop required software solutions or bug fixes, work with product and QA teams to prioritize development and streamline into main versions.
- Work with technical groups from strategic customers to review requirements and define adequate solutions.
So, if you are a developer looking for more action than usual, love diverse technological challenges, and have an affinity for helping customers deal with product challenges – join our growing escalation engineering team.
- Relevant background from the army or B.Sc degree in computer science.
- 1-2 years Experience with Java or Php programming (Experience in both Php & Java is an advantage)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand multiple technologies and how they interplay
- Ability to work with several interfaces
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Team Player
- Willingness to travel
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.