Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
QA and Automation
Hi, We're Marketo and We’re looking for technologists by nature to join our innovation team in Israel (Tel Aviv).
Join our team to successfully deliver an exciting new application in the digital marketing space.
Our real-time targeting and personalization platform runs thousands of multi channel concurrent campaigns, engaging billions of site-visitors and prospects every day, helping industry leading companies to increase conversions thru real-time, in-context, relevant customer interactions.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as Automation QA engineer
- Deep understanding of web
- Proven experience with Java/Python/equivalent programming language.
- Experience in Web Browser automation (Selenium\Webdriver).
- Experience in using Bug tracking system (Jira preferred) to report, track and resolve defects.
- Proficient in developing and executing manual and automated black box tests for functional, regression, performance and stress testing.
- At least 1 years of experience with software test automation- advantage
- Creating and maintaining test plan.
- Good multi-tasking abilities and problem solving skills.
- Fun to work with
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.