Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Demand Generation Manager EMEA, Dublin Ireland
The Demand Generation Manager will join the EMEA marketing team to drive pipeline and revenue by creating and executing highly targeted digital demand generation (customer acquisition) marketing programs across a range of channels such as email, webinars, search, social and content syndication.
The ideal candidate for this position will have prior experience in B2B software or SaaS with hands-on demand generation experience, marketing automation experience, excellent writing skills, technical proficiency to quickly learn new software tools, obsessive attention to detail, and proven abilities to excel and over-achieve at every step of the way.
- Work closely with global and regional field marketing teams to translate, build and execute integrated demand generation programs that meet campaign objectives and revenue goals
- Maintain and coordinate a calendar of all demand gen programs for priority markets in EMEA
- Support and execute account based marketing plans to bring target accounts into the funnel, working closely with the field marketers and sales teams in key markets
- Analyse the lead flow success rate and make real time program adjustments to accelerate win rates across the funnel
- Continually test across all demand generation activity to drive greater end user engagement
- Report weekly, monthly, quarterly (as required) to review progress and return on investment
- Work with Marketing Operations team on database segmentation and data quality
- Manage demand generation budget and ensure forecasts are accurate, kept up-to-date
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a similar role with a focus on Digital Demand Generation, Marketing Programs, Marketing Operations, Email Marketing or Product Marketing
- Previous hands-on experience with marketing automation platforms (such as Marketo/Eloqua/Hubspot) and Salesforce.com
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data, identify trends, analyse program effectiveness
- Excellent written communication skills: you will be developing promotional copy for email, landing pages, banners, online ads, and similar assets.
- Area of study within (Digital) Marketing, E-Commerce or equivalent (Master’s degree preferred)
- A second language preferably French or German is desirable, but not required.
- Agency experience is a plus
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.