Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Marketing Automation Consultant
Marketo is looking for an experienced, Marketing Automation Consultant who can lead our customer enablement efforts into the future. You are tasked with becoming the “trusted advisor” during the customer onboarding process and thus are expected to have deep knowledge and understanding of the Marketo Lead Management application. You will be comfortable and capable of communicating Marketo’s solution to a primarily non-technical audience of marketers and C-level executives. This position is located out of our offices in Sydney, Australia.
- Serve as the "Marketo Sherpa" for new customers by guiding them through Marketo's Enablement program with the goal of making customers successful and self-sufficient.
- Evaluate customer business requirements and needs
- Define mutual customer success agreement
- Coordinate product integration
- Provide product training
- Take a proactive account management approach
- Provide on-going best practices advice
- Develop project approach and schedule which ensures maximum customer success
- Develop a complete understanding of the Marketo Lead Management system and B2B marketing industry best practices
- Serve as a marketing automation coach and trusted advisor to valued Marketo customers
- Continually look at ways to improve the Enablement program to guide customers to success and self sufficiency
Required Skills/ Experience:
- 1+ years Marketing Automation experience
- Solid understanding of B2B or B2C marketing and sales processes; experience in a demand generation marketing role a big plus
- Teamwork skills a must, ability to lead and manage resources
- Experience with enterprise software applications such as CRM, SFA, and marketing software a plus
- Proven project and time management skills in an environment where you may be managing several projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be a quick learner, self-starter and have the ability to work with minimal supervision in fast-paced environment
- University/college degree required
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.