Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Sales Operations Coordinator
- Process contracts and ensure all documentation is in compliance with revenue and company policy
- Assist the field organization in managing and validating opportunities and quotes
- Audit and validate opportunities for Sales, Customer Success, & Services forecasting by supporting and monitoring existing opportunities in Salesforce.com
- Evaluate accurate quotes for Customers by researching all contracts related to the transaction and assist in creating one coterminous quote/contract
- Work inside Salesforce.com to support the field organization with Territory updates, Quoting Support, Data questions, Reporting/Dashboards, Order Processing, and Approval Submissions
- Perform post opportunity closure work such as splits and opportunity ARR adjustments
- Collaborate with the cross-functional departments in the Quote to Cash process (Legal, Accounting, IT, Sales, Customer Success, Services)
- Contribute ideas and innovations to improve upon existing systems, work processes and procedures
- Work on special projects related to the Sales Operations department
- You thrive in a team environment, are self-motivated, and are extremely detail-oriented with demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills.
- 0 to 1 year of SaaS Business/Sales Operations or data management experience
- com knowledge is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to articulate verbally and written, willingness to appropriately explain difficult issues; ability to think quickly
- Ability to excel in a fast growing/fast paced environment delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines where adaptability is imperative
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Strong analytical, project management and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.