Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Enterprise Account Executive
Location: Paris, France
We are looking for driven and enthusiastic Enterprise Account Executives to sell our market leading Marketing Engagement Platform solution into Enterprise Accounts across a number of defined industries. We offer very competitive salaries, industry leading compensation plan, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
This is a fantastic time for someone to join Marketo early in its transformation to become one of the worlds largest Enterprise SaaS businesses with an incredible opportunity to have career defining earning potential.
- Prospect, develop, and close new logo customers for Marketo’s entire suite of Marketing Engagement Platform solutions within a given UK territory of Strategic Accounts in Industry verticals.
- Develop and execute on account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts
- Sell the Marketo vision to prospects through product demonstrations, events and target-specific initiatives
- Work closely across all Marketo business functions such as Customer Success, Professional Services, Legal & Commercial, Partners and Support teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Delight our customers by making them successful!
Required Experience & Skills:
We are looking for a highly motivated, over-achieving hunter who flourishes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment :
- Fluent English and French required
- A proven track record of selling Enterprise software applications deals into target Named accounts
- A minimum of 3 years SaaS application experience is desired with at least 5 years complex application software experience
- A history of selling licenses/subscriptions to large, complex organizations with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management, pipeline building and closing skills.
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, senior management and/or C-level executives
- Demonstrable history of consistent quota over-achievement in highly competitive markets
- Experience and ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and people skills a must as well as being a natural collaborator with the skills and experience to build dynamic focused teams to align and execute against a winning vision and strategy
- DNA of working with a high degree of Energy, Passion and Enthusiasm to help clients transform their businesses
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.
Description de fonctions
En sa qualité de Responsable Comptes Entreprise - EMEA, le Salarié sera responsable du développement de la Société auprès de nouveaux comptes entreprise, et devra notamment :
- Prospecter, développer et s'attacher la clientèle de nouveaux comptes sur toute la gamme de solutions Marketo
- Développer et mettre en place un plan d’actions sur les comptes attribués pour dégager un maximum de chiffres d'affaire
- Etablir des prévisionnels exacts et les réaliser
- Promouvoir la vision et la marque Marketo auprès des prospects par des démonstrations produits, l'organisation d'évènements et autres initiatives ciblées
- Coordonner et travailler avec un nombre important de collaborateurs
- Travailler en étroite collaboration avec les équipes des divisions "Customer Success", "Account Management", et "Support" pour assurer la satisfaction client