Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Enterprise Account Executive - ANZ
We are looking for an Account Executive to sell our market leading solution into net new business/new logo Enterprise Accounts. We offer competitive salaries, industry leading compensation plan, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
- Prospect, develop, and close new logo customers for Marketo’s entire suite of solutions within a given ANZ territory.
- Develop and execute on account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts
- Sell the Marketo vision to prospects through product demonstrations, events and target-specific initiatives
- Coordinate and work with extended team members
- Work closely across all Marketo business functions such as Customer Success, Professional Services, Legal & Commercial, Partners and Support teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Delight our customers by making them successful!
Required Experience & Skills:
We are looking for a highly motivated, over-achieving hunter who flourishes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Also required:
- A minimum of 5 years of over-performance B2B software applications sales experience preferably selling CRM, SFA, and/or marketing software solutions to Enterprise accounts. A minimum of 3 years SaaS application experience is desired.
- A history of selling licenses/subscriptions to large, complex organizations with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management, pipeline building and closing skills.
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, senior management and/or C-level executives
- Demonstrable history of consistent quota over-achievement in highly competitive markets
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Teamwork and good communication skills a must
- University/college degree or equivalent experience required
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.