Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Sr. Software Engineer - Platform Infrastructure Engineering
We are looking for a Senior level Software Engineer to join the platform engineering infrastructure team. Our team is responsible for designing, implementing and rolling services and applications core Marketo's products. If you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, this opportunity is for you.
- Own end to end distributed services and applications that scale
- Own platform core roadmap deliverables from design phase to rollout execution
- Collaborate with product management, quality assurance and tech ops team
- Design, implement, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience,
- 3+ years of software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages,
- Experience architecting and developing large scale distributed systems
- Knowledge of concurrency, multithreading and synchronization paradigms
- Professional experience developing in Java, Scala, or C/C++
- Professional experience with at least one major RDMS
- Good team player
- Experience with any of the following a plus: Spark, Mongo, Cassandra, Kafka, Zookeeper, MySQL, HDFS, Druid.
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.