Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Marketo, Inc. is looking for a rockstar Training Coordinator for our Talent Development team. Your role is important to help support our quickly growing team in our San Mateo Headquarters. We are looking for a highly-organized, energetic, self-starter who loves to help others. As the face of our company, you will be coordinating with internal and external parties on a daily basis.
As a Training Coordinator, you will be dedicated and focused on providing top-quality support for the coordination and seamless delivery of training programs. In this role, you will develop positive working relationships with colleagues at all organizational levels and ensure that employees are getting the training that they need to be productive. You are a self-starter with demonstrated project management, organizational and communication skills. You should be extremely proactive, responsible, and detail-oriented and demonstrate a high-level of "scrappiness", i.e. get the job done!
- Manage scheduling, registration, coordination and communication of training classes in San Mateo and other office locations
- Schedule classes and book training space
- Schedule and communicate with facilitators to ensure that all classes are delivered as planned
- Assist with onboarding new employees
- Maintain JIVE website for Learning Central & New Hire Central
- Be the point person on email questions coming into email aliases from employees
- Be available to answer questions during the week from facilitators/participants (i.e. need new batteries for mic, can't get the projector to work, last minute substitute needed, etc.)
- Work closely with Talent Management program manager to accommodate changes in scheduling or facilitator needs. Be flexible and find innovative ways to problem solve.
- Maintain and develop positive relationships with HR Team
- B.A. /B.S. Degree required
- 2+ Years’ experience in a Training Coordinator role
- Previous experience in Program management/coordination in Training, Marketing or Events
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects with little guidance
- Ability to work well with others globally and support different time zones in a timely manner
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.