Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
- Design, develop and test key features/components
- Provide technical leadership, drive and perform best engineering practices.
- Design, develop, implement and support solutions to challenges faced by internal and external customers.
- Design and build tools and frameworks to automate development, testing, deployment, management and monitoring of our 24x7 services and products.
- Develop systems that are highly reliable, scalable, but surprisingly easy to maintain.
- 2+ years of industry software design, development experience with building and/or integrating enterprise scale systems
- Strong Object Oriented programming skills (Java, Scala, C#, C++, etc.)
- SQL proficiency
- Positive work attitude, self-motivator, quick learner, and a team player.
It is great if you know:
- Spring and Hibernate
- Redis, Mongo, Ignite
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.