Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Marketo is looking for Senior IT Business Analysts to take lead roles in transforming key customer-facing business processes as Marketo continues to scale. We have major projects underway in configure-price-quote (CPQ), professional services automation (PSA) and contract lifecycle management (CLM).
You would be joining a team of business analysts, developers and project managers who have a great track record of delivering IT projects with superior business results. Our structured project environment is a hybrid of agile and waterfall methodology that emphasizes and encourages collaboration and technical excellence.
- Develop and implement scalable, flexible solutions
- Work with Subject Matter Experts and Business Leaders in Business Units to gather and document Business Requirements
- Own the capturing, analyzing, synthesizing, assessing, documenting, and verifying of business requirements, processes and workflows
- Deliver IT Application projects, assist Subject Matter Experts in developing and executing test plans, application configuration, go-live planning and execution, and post go-live support
- Facilitate workshops to elicit and gather business requirements and use cases for large, complex technology projects
- Highly analytical, ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-faceted and deadline-driven environment
- Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how IT needs to support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to summarize and present findings or challenges to all levels of staff and management
- Experience as an administrator, develop or business analyst for SaaS applications, specifically Salesforce.com, AppExchange apps, and the Force.com platform
- Ability to manage release cycles by analyzing requirements, obtaining prioritization from the business, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, writing specifications, and working with Development to ensure business needs are met
- Experience leading Business Process Optimization and Automation projects desirable
- Bachelor’s Degrees in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Information Technology, Business Administration or closely-related field (or equivalent experience)
- 3-5 years systems/IT experience including 2 years working in Salesforce/Force.com environments
Marketo is an equal Opportunity Employer