Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Seeking a talented full stack engineer to join a global team of engineers focused on accelerating delivery of critical product features and performance improvements for our largest customers.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced environment where exceptional performance is encouraged and rewarded. Following an agile development model, you will see the features you develop in Marketo’s production application within weeks or months.
This team represents the product development organization in solving the greatest challenges of scale and performance for our key enterprise customers, working with Marketo’s Product Management, Professional Services and Support organizations.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot software issues.
- Persistent and creative in problem solving.
- Solid Object-Oriented development skills, preferably in Java, PHP, and ExtJS.
- Experience with relational databases, particularly SQL.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Git, SVN.
- Positive work attitude, self-motivator, quick learner, and a team player.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related discipline or equivalent experience.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in analyzing and optimizing performance including query db query optimization.
- Unix/Linux exposure, command line experience.
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.