Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
- Understand and become conversant in a relatively large software application
- Understand, interpret, reproduce, and diagnose customer problems. Perform Root cause Analysis
- Teach solutions to customers.
- Communicate clearly and precisely with customers in written and verbal form, and maintain accurate and timely records in case tracking system.
- Work with members of other departments/teams to resolve product issues –escalating issues as necessary
- Configure customer systems to meet requirements
- Meet individual case management, SLA, and C-Sat Goals
Required Skills / Experience:
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner.
- Experience providing direct support to external customers by phone, electronically, and face-to-face.
- Understand how computers ‘think’
- Excellent organizational skills –ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task, and execute projects cross-functionally.
- College Degree Preferred
- Able to apply non-linear thinking to problem solving.
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.