Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
We are looking for a security analyst with security tool administration skills to join the Marketo Security team and to take part in our continuing effort to provide excellent service and security to our internal customers and constituents. We need a hands-on security analyst with a broad scope of skills that is looking to implement systems, network, and security best practices and to help administrate our growing suite of security tools. This position is extremely dynamic in the skills required, but will require a security professional to grasp the complexities and challenges afforded working for quick paced, fast growing company.
This position requires strong interpersonal and communication skills, an ability to work as part of a team or independently under minimal direction. Interfacing with teams outside of the Security group to gather requirements, collaborate, evangelize and incorporate security policy will be a key component of this role.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of network operations experience.
- 2+ years of systems operations experience.
- 2+ years of information security experience.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills with an understanding of business operations, information technology, and information security.
- Familiarity with common system and network attack vectors.
- Strong, demonstrable knowledge of common LAN/WAN technologies such as STP, VPN, VLAN, 802.1x, wireless, firewalls, VoIP, TCP/IP, in an enterprise environment.
- Strong, demonstrable knowledge of common systems platforms such as Microsoft Windows, Apple Macintosh, and Linux.
- Strong grasp of front-facing Cloud Application technologies and related standards such as SAML/SSO, OAUTH, PKI and MFA.
- Experience analyzing, troubleshooting, and investigating information security incidents from a variety of reporting platforms such IPS/IDS, NAC, DLP, SIEM, and vulnerability monitoring systems.
- Network and System (Windows, Macintosh, and mobile platforms) Security Best Practices.
- Must have one or more of the following certifications:
- CCNP, CCNA, CCNA Security, MCITP, ACMT, SANS, CISSP, CEH, OSCP, SSCP, CISM, CISSP
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Security, Computer Science or a related field.
- Ability to script or code in a compiled language.
Marketo is an Equal Opportunity Employer