Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Reporting to the Manager of Customer Success, the Customer Success Manager is responsible for the adoption, advocacy, retention, and growth of a portfolio of Marketo’s commercial customers.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for aligning customer objectives to a success roadmap, advising on digital marketing best practices, and ensuring executive alignment to drive organizational maturity. The success metrics in this role will include adoption score, health temperature, product usage, advocacy, retention, user rights expansion.
- Oversee the customer lifecycle to proactively drive adoption, marketing automation maturity, and organizational alignment
- Advise on best practice product usage with practitioners and conduct business reviews with executives to ensure strategic alignment
- Build customer loyalty and advocacy
- Align internal teams to help customers achieve stated objectives
- Ensure account issues are resolved quickly, leveraging or escalating to resources from across the company as needed
- Provide executive oversight and client communication
- Embody Marketo values and provide exemplary leadership
Required Skills / Experience:
- A four-year degree
- Strong knowledge of the digital marketing space, and a passion for MarTech
- Excellent understanding of SaaS value delivery
- Demonstrable experience in managing accounts and exceeding customer expectations
- Experience delivering revenue numbers and producing accurate forecasts
- Ability to work independently and in a strong team environment, and to deliver on detail as well as strategy
- Driven nature and desire to grow a business
- Excellent business acumen, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.