Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
UX Team Philosophy
We take a holistic view of UX throughout Marketo. Prepare to handle how a design will affect the whole organization, from ideation to execution. As a UX Designer, you’ll create and craft delightful designs for thousands of people. To achieve this goal, you’ll partner with product managers, researchers, designers and developers. Using wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes, you'll empower marketers to win.
That’s why we look for
- Obsession. We obsess over the experience. We obsess about empathy. We obsess about constantly learning and absorbing as our company grows more and more. We look for eager minds that crave the same thing.
- Inspiration. We inspire each other. We are the people with the crazy ideas and the constant need for innovation. We look for people who aren’t afraid to push the boundaries.
- Self-starter. There’s a lot of work to do. We find creative ways to do it all. We look for confident designers ready to hit the ground running.
- Pain point discovery; perform the necessary UX research and testing.
- Produce along the whole gamut of UX & UI design: interaction flows wireframes, prototypes, pixel perfect comps etc.
- Partner with product management and engineering.
- Provide and receive feedback; evaluate other’s work and submit your well-organized files/work to be evaluated and shared.
- Present your work; from C level executives to new users testing your design.
- Passionately advocate on behalf of our users. You are constantly thinking of features that better the life of our users.
- Minimum 5 years of UX research/design.
- Strong knowledge of SAAS interface design processes and methodology.
- Great visual design skills.
- Experience with human factors principles.
- Must be able to own a project from beginning to end.
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer