Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
Marketo’s Sales Engagement Apps team is looking for an energetic, hungry, passionate, and kickass QA Engineer. If that is You, join us to help build beautiful software that directly impacts the day to day lives of thousands of salespeople.
As a QA Engineer you’ll be an integral member of our Engineering team and have a strong technical background, an extreme attention to detail, a strong discipline around streamlining tasks. You’ll provide valuable feedback on the product user experience and help drive a superior product to a wide audience. As a member of the Engineering team, you’ll work on solving important problems on a platform that requires a broad range of technical skills.
We've got a platform that is used by thousands of salespeople and sales teams and that is tightly integrated with the world’s #1 Marketing Engagement Platform. We have integrations into Gmail, Outlook, Salesforce and we're using technologies that are built using React, Rails, Node, Java, and .NET -- the whole thing has been built by a small, tight-knit team of engineers.
You should join our crack team of engineers.
Responsibilities/ What You'll Do:
- Hands-on experience with white box and black box testing
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Identify, record and thoroughly document issues
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Capable of working independently and support a Scrum team
Requirements/ What We're Looking For:
- Technical degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of QA experience, 3+ years in a technical role
- 3+ years of experience in testing SDLC. Writing test plans, test cases and logging bugs
- 1+ year experience in automation. Selenium preferred
- Experience in creating web locators, Page & GUI objects and creating test scripts in Java
- Strong working knowledge of Ruby, Java, or other object-oriented languages
- Experience with Github/Gitlab, Eclipse preferred
- Experience using browser developer tools for debugging, building scripts
- Supporting fast paced projects and familiar with agile concepts
- Experience with bug tracking test suite tracking tools
- Highly-motivated; able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and attitude
- Willingness to learn and explore new technologies
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer