Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers – from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo’s Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.
- Engage with customers to understand and analyze their needs and jobs to be done.
- Help to define a clear product vision and strategy.
- Create PRDs, including competitive analysis, scope definition and a thoughtful summary of what we’re solving for.
- Work closely with UX/design to create experiences that delight customers and help them be successful when using your product and its features.
- Partner with engineering to build and launch new features.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, support and enablement teams to educate them on upcoming releases and feature specs - you own this from start to launch.
- Have an analytical mindset and find ways to measure the success of your product and the features you launch.
- Be data driven in your decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment, providing strong leadership skills and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Deep interest in creating and analyzing products.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, verbal, written and presentation communication and interpersonal skills. A cross-functional influencer with ability to build strong relationships.
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager or similar role.
- Experience with modern web/SaaS technologies and systems is a plus.
- Experience with Marketo or sales automation software is a plus.
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer